The 2013 Michelin selection is coming very soon…
In the 2012 edition of the Michelin Guide Le Chanteclerc in Nice and The Mirazur in Menton have achieved two Michelin stars. Height restaurants have achieved one Michelin Star:
- L’Hostellerie du château – Bar-sur-Loup
- Le Bacon – Cap-d’Antibes
- Alain Llorca – La Colle-sur-Loup
- Au Fil du temps – Magagnosc
- Le Bistro gourmand – Nice
- Le Clovis – Tourrettes-sur-Loup
- L’Escoundudo – Bormes-les-Mimosas
- Le Lido – Propriano (Corsica).
Alain Ducasse’s restaurant – le Louis XV in Monaco – remains the only three-star restaurant on the French Riviera.
Four restaurants have lost their Michelin star:
- Josy-Jo – le Haut-de-Cagnes
- Lou Fassum – Grasse-Plascassier
- Le Moulin de Mougins – Mougins
- La Mandarine – Monaco
- Le Sub – Lavandou
- Emile – Calvi (Corsica)
About the Michelin Guide
Thanks to the rigorous Michelin Guide selection process that is applied independently and consistently around the 23 countries, the Michelin Guide has become an international benchmark in gourmet dining. The selection is made by anonymous, professional inspectors who are Michelin employees, and the same working methods are used in all countries. They pay all their checks in full.